Hold the vision, trust the process.
It’s a simple quote. Yet, if you stop and think about it, like really think about it, it’s quite a powerful and inspirational quote.
It’s a short quote. It doesn’t have too many words. Reading it, is not the usual experience of reading a quote. Usually, with a longer quote, you have a few more seconds, and you have time to capture the sentiment behind it as you’re reading it. Whilst reading it, you have time to digest it, understand it, absorb it. But with this quote – it’s kind of over soon after it begins.
For these types of short quotes, you need to stop and repeat it back to yourself several times, almost like repeating an affirmation during meditation or a healing code session, until you understand it. Until you truly absorb it.
And then what follows is great clarity. And inspiration. And motivation.
This is one of those quotes.
This is a powerful quote for creatives, artists or those who are involved in complex projects that have a lot of different elements at play and multiple items to juggle. Where you have so much, to-do type items, before the future will look any clearer, that you find yourself wondering,
Am I doing the right thing?
Is this going anywhere?
Will I get there?
Will all this effort pay off in the end?
Is it worth it?
I think this is a very inspirational quote for those moments where you keep finding yourself wondering whether you are on the right path.
The quote, “Hold the vision, trust the process”, is a quote I recently shared on our social media platforms, though I think it deserves more than that initial social media post, which is why I wanted to create a blog post for it. I like to share 3 to 4 quotes on social media a week. One at the start, middle and end of the work week, and another at the start of the weekend. These are times where I feel I most need positive encouragement and reinforcement, and hence these are the times I like to share it with all the people who connect with us on our social media platforms.
If you enjoyed this post, here are some other blog posts you may like.
- Life Lesson In A Photography Quote by Charlie Albright | Moments by Charlie
- Happiness Is A Choice, Choose Happiness by Charlie Albright | Moments by Charlie
- Create Value For Yourself and Live a More Fulfilling Life by Charlie Albright | Moments by Charlie
- Perfect – With Respect To You by Charlie Albright | Moments by Charlie
Some further reading beyond the Moments by Charlie blog.
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book) | Book by Author Don Miguel Ruiz
- 12 Intentional Actions to Choose Happiness Today | Blog Post by Writer and Author Joshua Becker | Becoming Minimalist
- Choosing Happiness: Life and Soul Essentials | Book by Author Stephanie Dowrick