For a long time now, I have been obsessing over combining different shades of blue, green and pink into a painting. Last weekend I thought I would treat myself to using these colours together again. How can you deny phthalo blue, teal and magenta together on canvas?Read More
If you feel like painting, then just paint! And paint the way you want to! Embrace the freedom that you have and deserve, and create something that resonates with your soul. Some people call this abstract art. Make your own abstract art.Read More
This abstract art piece was created using the paint pouring technique using the Jo Sonja’s Flow Medium. It is an alternative to the commonly used Liquitex Flow Aid Medium and the Golden GAC 100.Read More
Moments by Charlie
Creative Lifestyle Blog
Art | Fashion | Mindful Living | Photography
Journey of creative pursuits, founded on a lifestyle of balance, peace and exploration.
Made with heart and soul in Australia.
- Abstract Acrylic Canvas Art - Wanderer $80.00 – $160.00
- Abstract Acrylic Canvas Art - Hop To It Little Wanderer $80.00 – $160.00
- Abstract Acrylic Canvas Art - Little Yellow Wanderer $160.00
- Abstract Acrylic Canvas Art - Hear The Yellow Wanderer $80.00 – $160.00
- Abstract Acrylic Canvas Art - Walking On More Phthalo Blue [2-PIECE SET] $65.00 – $145.00
Online Shop Sale 15% Off + Free Shipping Worldwide2 Apr, 2018 | Visual Art